Lock PICKLEs for DILL
There are many benefits from vote locking your PICKLEs for DILL. Read more about them here:
- Head over to "DILL" (app.pickle.finance/dill) on the navigation menu and select:
- The number of PICKLEs you wish to lock.
- Your lock duration, up to a maximum of 4 years.
- Click on "Create Lock" (if this is your first time interacting with vote locking, "Approve and Create Lock") then confirm the transaction
- After confirmation, your DILL balance and lock expiry date should appear. Congratulations!
DILL interface when creating a new lock
If you have any DILL locked, the website will enable you to 1) increase your lock amount and/or 2) extend your lock.
- Increase Lock Amount. Clicking here adds PICKLEs to your existing lock by the amount you input. Your Balance is the amount of unlocked PICKLEs on your wallet
- Extend Lock Time. You may click on the input field and use the calendar tool to select a date, which will be rounded to the nearest DILL epoch (lasting a week). You may also use the radio buttons to select an extension period
You will be prompted to confirm a transaction from your MetaMask/Web3 wallet for either of the above actions (they are separate transactions).
DILL interface with existing balance