Earn PICKLE by pickling your ptokens in the Farms.
One of the main incentives for DILL is the ability to boost your PICKLE rewards on our Pickle Farms (https://app.pickle.finance/farms). Depositors are able to earn a max boost of up to 2.5x.
The following considerations govern how much of a boost you obtain:
- Your proportional share of the total DILL supply
- If you own a larger share of the total supply, you will obtain a larger boost.
- Your proportional share of a particular Farm
- If your deposit in a particular Farm is small relative to the total deposits, it will be easier for you to obtain the max boost. The opposite is true if you comprise a large share of the deposits in a Farm (i.e. more DILL is needed for max boost).
- e.g. if the total deposits in a Farm is $100,000 a smaller DILL balance is required to obtain the max boost if your deposit size was $1,000 compared to if your deposit size was $20,000.
In summary, your DILL balance applies to all Farms equally but may produce different boosts of up to 2.5x based on your share of deposits in the Farm.
A calculator is provided here to estimate how much DILL is required for obtaining certain boosts given the specific conditions of each of the Farms http://app.pickle.finance/dill.
You may notice that each Farm displays an APR range. Which APR, within the range, you will receive works as follows:
- If you have no DILL balance, you will receive the APR at the lower end of the range. This is the base APR that all unboosted users receive.
- If you hold DILL, you will receive a boosted APR. Your current boost can be checked with the calculator here.
- The higher end of the range displayed on each Farm shows the APR with the 2.5x boost.
- Once you stake your pTokens in the Farm, your exact APR will be displayed next to the APR range on the "my APR" indicator.